Thursday, March 18, 2010

Personalized Vermont Soaps


Because I attended college there, I am a complete Vermont enthusiast. I tend to think of Vermont as my home away from home and, as a result, am a total sucker for anything and everything deemed “Vermont-y.” My freezer endlessly boasts various tubs of Ben & Jerry’s. I take great pride in the fact that I only pour real Vermont maple syrup on my pancakes. On particularly clear nights, I’ve been known to point out that the star-filled sky “looks like a Vermont sky” and on particularly gray winter days, have been known to tell at least one story about one of the five long winters when I lived in the Green Mountain state. You can thus imagine my excitement when I discovered Carved Solutions while browsing at the New York City Gift Show back in January. Carved Solutions is a Vermont-based, family owned and operated company that specializes in all natural, custom-carved, handmade soaps and candles. I particularly like their soaps, which can be personalized for nearly any event – from weddings to baby showers and beyond. And as if their “Vermont-y” quality isn’t enough, their soaps have a subtle, clean scent, making them perfect favors for everyone from an allergy-sensitive grandmother to a queen of the fragrance counter best friend.







Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design